- Whether a ‘six-pack’ block of flats or a high-rise apartment building, every building will have a few dedicated owners who are willing to put their hand up and sit on the body corporate committee.
- At times this thankless task can have you asking – “what am I doing?”
- Buildings are not usually professionally managed and body corporate committees are a collection of lay people doing the best they can with often limited knowledge and scarce resources, but with a great deal of vested interest in the building.
Lot Owners & Body Corporate Committees need:
- to navigate an often-steep learning curve, particularly where information and advice is absent on how the best way a body corporate committee can resolve a building defect, a Lot Owner’s problem, or merely find a way to contain and minimise administration costs.
Property & Co:
- understand a wide range of body corporate matters through years of sitting on or as ex-officio members of body corporate committees.
- are consultants to the industry and are available to assist the reluctant and devoted, whether it be an individual owner or a body corporate committee.
Let us assist you in navigating through strata title and body corporate issues to ensure you can make informed decisions. Give us a call or send us a question or enquiry, we’d love to help!