- Real Estate Institute of Qld (REIQ) Sales Contract nor a basic Disclosure Statement bear no obligation to reveal any more than the current body corporate financial status and the current Administration and Sinking Fund Contribution Amounts.
- Sinking Fund forecasts that predict building maintenance and on-going capital expenditure needs are only revealed and analysed through a comprehensive body corporate records search.
- If disputes exist between owners, body corporate committees, on-site managers or caretakers; a body corporate records search will invariably expose these.
The purchaser needs:
- Awareness of the structural condition and financial position of the building and the body corporate Sinking Fund to decide to proceed beyond the ‘unconditional contract’ stage of any purchase agreement.
- Pure peace of mind knowing that there are no prevailing problems that are going to impose an unplanned-for financial burden in the form of a Special Levy on every Lot Owner.
Property & Co’s reports are detailed and informative, give us a try!
Full Disclosure Statements $125.00 (inc GST)
(including Minutes, Sinking Fund Forecast and CMS)
Comprehensive Body Corporate Records Search $255.00 (inc GST)
(includes D/S information)
Other services available upon request, please do not hesitate to contact us or enquire.